- RSS Channel Showcase 7084364
- RSS Channel Showcase 1946523
- RSS Channel Showcase 3333658
- RSS Channel Showcase 4683232
Articles on this Page
- 03/04/16--06:51: _Microsoft Azure and...
- 03/04/16--07:00: _(Cloud) Tip of the ...
- 03/04/16--07:15: _Microsoft at CUE 20...
- 03/04/16--08:10: _Four steps to a CSP...
- 03/04/16--09:39: _How to Build a Trus...
- 03/04/16--09:54: _Report for Local ad...
- 03/04/16--10:28: _Sexta-Feira - Atual...
- 03/04/16--15:02: _[NOTESCONNECTOR-INF...
- 03/04/16--16:56: _Como atualizar a ve...
- 03/04/16--18:02: _Friday with Interna...
- 03/05/16--05:07: _[EMS] 社内の Web サイトに社...
- 03/05/16--06:21: _#c9oftheweek - Tech...
- 03/05/16--16:21: _Samedi - Top Contri...
- 03/05/16--20:03: _Business need for S...
- 03/05/16--22:00: _Sessions der Micros...
- 03/06/16--05:00: _TechNet Wiki Author...
- 03/06/16--08:58: _Grammarman to the r...
- 03/06/16--09:12: _DHCP フェールオーバー機能と DH...
- 03/06/16--13:41: _More Winners! More ...
- 03/06/16--16:45: _MS クラウド ニュースまとめ - C...
- 03/04/16--06:51: Microsoft Azure and CSP
- 03/04/16--07:00: (Cloud) Tip of the Day: Manage Azure with two new features
- 03/04/16--07:15: Microsoft at CUE 2016, March 18th-20th in Palm Springs, California
- 03/04/16--08:10: Four steps to a CSP's Onboarding Process
- Complete Enrollment
- Get Familiar with Partner Center
- Review Pricing, Billing and Invoicing
- Create your Customer Agreement
- 03/04/16--09:39: How to Build a Trusted Brand? 3 Lessons from Dostoyevsky
- 03/04/16--09:54: Report for Local admins using SCCM
- Forefront Identity Manager Synchronization Service Engine 4.1.3441
- Lotus Notes Connector: 1.0.597.910
- Full Import
- Enable Lotus Notes Logging and reproduce the issue
- Rebuild the Indexes on the Lotus Notes NAB File
- Lotus Notes Connector Technical Reference: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/active-directory-aadconnectsync-connector-domino/
- Download the Lotus Notes Connector for FIM 2010: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=29038
- How to enable ETW tracing for FIM 2010 R2 Connectors: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/21086.how-to-enable-etw-tracing-for-fim-2010-r2-connectors.aspx
- 03/04/16--16:56: Como atualizar a versão dos cmdlets do Azure PowerShell
- Turkish has contributed many articles.
- There is only 1 article until French arrives at 600!
- No order change for 5 months in a row.
- 03/05/16--05:07: [EMS] 社内の Web サイトに社外からアクセスしたいなぁ・・・。それも簡単で安全に。
- 03/05/16--06:21: #c9oftheweek - TechNet Conference Day 1
- 03/05/16--16:21: Samedi - Top Contributeurs de la 1ère semaine de Mars 2016
- 03/05/16--20:03: Business need for Security Incident Management
- 03/05/16--22:00: Sessions der Microsoft Cloud Roadshow
- 03/06/16--05:00: TechNet Wiki Authors release eBook on BizTalk Server Extensibility
- BizTalk Server: Enabling ETW for BizTalk
- BizTalk Server 2013 R2: Instrumenting a custom pipeline component with ETW
- BizTalk Server 2013 R2: Instrumenting BAM Activity Tracking with ETW
- BizTalk Server 2013 R2: Instrumenting an orchestration with ETW
- 03/06/16--08:58: Grammarman to the rescue.
- 03/06/16--09:12: DHCP フェールオーバー機能と DHCP の NAP 強制を併用する場合の注意点について
- Revision 61 of TechNet Guru Contributions - February 2016 was saved by Natig Gurbanov just 10 minutes after FLauffer
Congratulations to Natig Gurbanov! Slow motion win, but still a win!
Also in the top ten are:
- Revision 60 of TechNet Guru Contributions - February 2016 was saved by FLauffer just 42 minutes after Nathanaël Stassart
- Revision 54 of TechNet Guru Contributions - February 2016 was saved by Nathanaël Stassart just 48 minutes after George Chondrompilas
- Revision 58 of TechNet Guru Contributions - February 2016 was saved by Nonki Takahashi just 52 minutes after Vivek Jagga
- Revision 59 of TechNet Guru Contributions - February 2016 was saved by Nathanaël Stassart just 53 minutes after Nonki Takahashi
- Revision 56 of TechNet Guru Contributions - February 2016 was saved by Ryen Kia Zhi Tang just 66 minutes after Nathanaël Stassart
- Revision 53 of TechNet Guru Contributions - February 2016 was saved by George Chondrompilas just 127 minutes after Magnus (MM8)
- Revision 52 of TechNet Guru Contributions - February 2016 was saved by Magnus (MM8) just 196 minutes after Mahdi Tehrani
- Revision 1 of TechNet Guru Contributions - March 2016 was saved by SYEDSHANU just 291 minutes after XAML guy
- Revision 57 of TechNet Guru Contributions - February 2016 was saved by Vivek Jagga just 329 minutes after Ryen Kia Zhi Tang
- 06 Mar '16: Most Revisions Award
- 06 Mar '16: Most Articles Updated Award
- 30 Jan '16: Most Revisions Award
- 30 Jan '16: Most Articles Updated Award
- 17 Jan '16: Most Revisions Award
- In Dec '13: BizTalk Server: Grouping and Sorting Operations Inside BizTalk Maps Using the Muenchian Method
- In Feb '14: Migrating BizTalk Server maps to Windows Azure BizTalk Services (WABS) maps
- In Aug '14: BizTalk Server 2010: Step-by-Step to implement Unit Testing in Schemas and Maps
- In May '15: BizTalk DevOps: Monitor your BizTalk environment using PowerShell
- In May '15: BizTalk Server 2013 R2: WCF-SAP Adapter Step-by-Step Installation Guide
- 05 Dec '11: the-non-invisible-ninja-ed-price
- 30 Jul '12: interview-with-ed-price
- 17 Jun '13: interview-with-a-wiki-ninja-richard-and-ed
- 01 Jun '11: Power Pivot Overview
- 27 Oct '11: DAX Resource Center
- 03 Nov '11: BizTalk Server 2010
- 17 Nov '11: Feature Requests for TechNet and MSDN Profiles and Social Platform Tools
- 20 Dec '11: How to Become an MVP or MCC
- 07 Feb '12: HomeGroup and IPv6 Troubleshooting Guide
- 12 Mar '12: SharePoint: Integrate Skype and Facebook Features
- 09 May '12: How to Become an MSDN or TechNet Forum Moderator/Answerer
- 25 May '12: How to Get Hyperlinks in Your Microsoft Forum Signature
- 20 Jul '12: The Different Roles in MSDN and TechNet Forums
- 28 Aug '12: How to Ban or Report a TechNet or MSDN User Account
- 12 Oct '12: Official Microsoft Forum Sites
- 11 Jan '13: Forum OP Tips: How to Ask a Question Efficiently in a TechNet/MSDN Forum
- 22 Jan '13: Wiki: User Experience Guidelines
- 11 Feb '13: TechNet Wiki: Technology Tags
- 05 Mar '13: Internet Explorer 9 (IE9): How to Set a Popup Window to Open in a New Tab
- 08 Jun '13: MSDN and TechNet Forum Support
- 21 Oct '13: Wiki: How to Report a TechNet Wiki Performance Issue
- 16 Dec '13: Interview with a Wiki Ninja
- 06 Mar '16: Most Updated Article Award for wiki-management-portal
- 20 Feb '16: Most Revisions Award
- 20 Feb '16: Most Articles Updated Award
- 14 Feb '16: Most Revisions Award
- 14 Feb '16: Most Articles Updated Award
- In Apr '14: Power BI Portal
- In May '14: Programming Home Projects with Microsoft Small Basic: Chapter 1: Writing Programs Using Small Basic
- In May '14: Programming Home Projects with Microsoft Small Basic: Chapter 6: Flash Card Math Quiz Project
- In Jun '14: Yammer: Announcements Feature
- In Jul '14: Small Basic Survival Guide
- In Sep '14: Power BI Community Council
- In Nov '14: Small Basic Student Testimonies
- In Dec '14: Skype: How to Add Moderators/Administrators to a Chat Group
- In Dec '14: Skype Portal
- In Jan '15: Skype: Messaging Features
- In Feb '15: Small Basic: The History of the Logo Turtle
- In Feb '15: Small Basic: The History of the Logo Turtle
- In Mar '15: Small Basic on TechNet Gallery
- In Apr '15: Programming Games with Small Basic: Chapter 6: Tic Tac Toe Program
- In Apr '15: Live Meeting Portal
- In Jul '15: Small Basic Sample: Nesting Subroutines
- In Jul '15: Small Basic Sample: The Triangle Area Calculator
- In Jul '15: Wiki: System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Portal
- In Aug '15: Small Basic: Scientific Notation
- In Sep '15: Small Basic: Automatic Type Conversion
- In Oct '15: Microsoft Small Basic 1.2 Release Note
- 06 Mar '16: Longest Article Award for asp-net-mvc-user-role-base-menu-management-using-web-api-and-angularjs
- 20 Feb '16: Longest Article Award for asp-net-mvc-user-role-base-menu-management-using-web-api-and-angularjs
- 06 Feb '16: Longest Article Award for asp-net-mvc-user-role-base-menu-management-using-web-api-and-angularjs
- 06 Dec '15: Longest Article Award for dynamic-pivot-grid-using-mvc-angularjs-and-web-api
- 07 Nov '15: Longest Article Award for mvc-angularjs-masterdetail-crud-filter-and-sorting-using-web-api-2-with-stored-procedure
- In Sep '15: Windows 10 Universal App Development for Name Puzzle Game
- In Sep '15: DataGridView Gantt style chart using C# Winform
- In Oct '15: Group Messaging For Samsung Gear Using MVC Web API And AngularJS
- In Oct '15: Audio, Video and YouTube Video Player in C# Windows Forms
- In Oct '15: Master Detail DataGridView C# Winform
- 06 Mar '16: Most Revisions Award
- 06 Mar '16: Most Revised Article Award for owin-signalr-webapi-self-hosted
- 23 Oct '12: interview-with-2-wikininjas-peter-laker-amp-ana-paula-de-almeida
- 28 Oct '13: interview-with-quot-xaml-guy-quot
- 11 Nov '12: TechNet Wiki Widget (Windows 8)
- 23 Nov '12: Blackboard Design Pattern: A Practical Example - Radar Defense System
- 06 Mar '16: Most Popular Article Award for technet-guru-contributions-february-2016
- 29 Feb '16: Most Popular Article Award for technet-guru-contributions-february-2016
- 20 Feb '16: Most Popular Article Award for technet-guru-contributions-february-2016
- 14 Feb '16: Most Popular Article Award for technet-guru-contributions-february-2016
- 06 Feb '16: Most Popular Article Award for technet-guru-contributions-january-2016
- In Jun '13: WPF: How to manage available/selected lists. Simple examples. MVVM and Code behind
- In Jul '13: WPF Data, Item and Control Templates - Minimum code, maximum awesome
- In Aug '13: Best ComboBox Tutorial Ever
- In Oct '13: WPF: Watermarked TextBox and PasswordBox
- In May '14: TechNet Guru Competition: Judge System Explanation
- In Jun '14: History and Technology Behind the TechNet Wiki Ninja Belt Calculator
- In Mar '15: Convert and Edit Microsoft Office Live Meeting Recordings
- More about TechNet Wiki Ninja Belts
- Get nominated for a TechNet Wiki Featured Article
- More about being interviewed on TechNet Wiki blogs
- And if you want to get listed HERE, you'd better get busy! :D
In my previous post I've mentioned, that currently there are significant feature differences between Microsoft Azure, purchased via traditional channels (Direct, Open, EA), and Azure CSP. In this port I'll continue my CSP story and describe Azure CSP in details.
I've already wrote about 2 different Azure models - ASM and ARM, which use different portals and APIs for management. Some services are available only on "current portal" (ASM-based services), some services, especially new ones, appear only on "new portal" (ARM-based services). Additionally, some ASM services (like "classic" VMs) are available on the new Portal, and it confuses customers.
Azure CSP approach simplifies the experience for end customers, but reduces the functionality. More than 95% or revenue generating services are already available in CSP, so don't worry about VMs, vNets, Web Sites, SQL Azure etc. Azure CSP is great and can be used by most customers. But you need to understand the limitations.
Here are the limitations of Azure CSP subscriptions:
2. Only ARM services, ARP APIs and ARM PowerShell cmdlets are available. Services, which are managed on the current portal only, are not available in Azure CSP.
3. No "classic" deployment method is available. Compare New VM creation UI in traditional and CSP subscriptions.
4. 3rd party solutions in Azure Marketplace are limited only to that ones, which support "Bring your own license" model. You need to purchase the license for 3rd party Marketplace software somewhere else, and then use it for the 3rd party service, deployed in Azure.
Services, not available in Azure CSP
To get the most recent details about which services are available in Azure and which are not - just go to "Sales" page in the Partner Center portal and download "Release Notes" document for Azure Services in CSP. Current version was updated on 29th of February, less than a week ago.
Here is the high-level view:
*Portal UI is available for Site-to-Site VPN Gateway configurations
**Portal UI for Azure Backup and support to Backup IaaSv2 VMs is available as Private Preview.
Azure Backup is available in CSP via Azure PowerShell and ARM API. It is not available in the portal, but this will be changed soon. Currently Azure Backup management via UI is in Private Preview, which you can join. Instructions are available in the "Release Notes" document.
Azure Site Recovery
ASR management is available only via Azure PowerShell and ARP APIs. Also you can configure ASR via ASR Agent and VMM. ASR Management will added to the portal during next months.
Azure Log Analytics
Azure Log Analytics (also called Operational Insights) is not available in Azure CSP yet. So customers need to purchase it as a part of OMS Suite, which is sold as an add-on to System Center licenses.
Azure Active Directory
Azure AD management in not available for tenants directly on the portal. But Office 365 and Azure CSP use Azure AD as an identity provider inside. When CSP Direct partner or CSP Distributor create a new customer on ParnerCenter portal, a primary domain should be specified (*.onmicrosoft.com). For every new customer an Azure ID directory is being created automatically, named <primarydomain>.onmicrosoft.com.
The only sad thing - there is no Azure AD management UI available on the new portal, and you can't access current portal to manage this directory. On new portal you'll see this picture:
Of course, you can manage this Azure AD through Office 365 admin portal - create new users, manage permissions, configure the integration with On-Premise AD. This will enough for the most customers.
If you need full Azure AD management capabilities, there is a workaround.
1. Logon to Current Azure Portal using an account with a traditional Azure subscription. It can be free Azure trial subscription, MSDN Subscription (which is available to all Silver\Gold Microsoft Partners) or any paid subscription.
2. Click +New -> App Services -> Active Directory -> Directory.
3. Choose "Use existing directory" and click "I am ready to be signed out now."
4. You will be logged out. Login using any user, that has Global Administrator rights to the Azure AD directory, that you want to add. For my case it can be firstname.lastname@example.org (user, that was created during New Customer creation on Partner Center) or email@example.com (user, that I've created on Office 365 admin portal and assigned Global Admin rights).
5. After that your Azure subscription admin will be added to this directory with Global Admin rights.
6. That's all, logon back with your Azure subscription admin credentials and you'll be able to fully manage this directory.
Important - all paid Azure AD features will be charged from your traditional Azure subscription, not from Azure CSP. So if your customer wishes to use multi-factor authentication, rich reports, advanced self-service features or other Azure AD Premium features, they must buy Azure AD Premium per-user subscription via CSP. It is available as a standalone license or as part of Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS). Don’t forget to assign these licenses to users:
BTW, all main Azure services and features will be migrated to the new portal during the next year, so don't worry about these issues and challenges in long-term.
Management of Azure services in CSPDirect
CSP Direct partners can use Partner Center portal to manage customer service subscriptions.
By default, CSP Direct partner is the only owner or customer's Azure subscription. He can add other users as owners, readers, contributors etc. to the tenant's subscription.
For example, he can specify customer's Microsoft ID or another account, such as Office 365 e-mail.
Service Provider can offer fully managed Azure-based services (e.g. service provider creates VMs and configures everything), or he can delegate Azure management responsibilities to customer's IT guys or even to an outsourcing organization.
Management of Azure services in CSPIndirect
In CSP Indirect model it depends on the used management panel and process automation, which is unique for every CSP Distributor.
By default, CSP Distributor creates a new customer on Partner Center portal and assigns him Microsoft Azure subscription. After that, CSP Distributor can assign other users with Owner rights to this subscription on New Azure Portal. Procedure is the same, as described above for CSP Direct. It can be customer's account or CSP Indirect partner account.
If you need more information about Azure in CSP - look at "Azure CSP in a Box". It covers technical aspects (API, pre-sales, administration) and business scenarios. It is a very valuable resource regarding Azure in CSP.
We have announced the general availability of two features to make automating your Azure resources simpler and more convenient.
Azure Scheduler lets you create jobs in the cloud that reliably invoke services inside and outside of Azure—such as calling HTTP/S endpoints or posting messages to Azure Storage queues. You can choose to run jobs right away, on a recurring schedule, or at some point in the future. Learn more about working with Azure Scheduler here.
Join thousands of teachers, administrators, students and parents, and other professionals for Cue 2016, the 35th Annual Conference and Exposition held at the Palm Springs Convention Center in Palm Springs, March 18th-20th....(read more)
Over the past few months, I have been helping several partners go through the onboarding journey to become a Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Partner. In this post, I will attempt to summarize the key things that Partners need to consider when they are getting ready to transact through CSP and share the best resources to allow you to do this self-guided, at your own pace.
Note regarding Indirect: the majority of this content will be applicable to how the direct partners get setup. Each CSP Distributor has a slightly different approach and it is best to work with your primary contact at your distributor to get setup with them. In many cases, the distributors will have a faster onboarding process with more guided support from CSP experts. If you work with a Distribution Partner and want to get started on CSP, reach out to them today!
First, read through the Onboarding Walk-Thru
This guide takes you through every step of the process from receiving the invitation email to signing the Cloud Reseller Agreement and being able to transact.
Next, get familiar with Partner Center and the functionality of this portal
Partner Center is the portal that CSP Direct partners use to transact, manage support, and managing their billing with Microsoft. Watch the video above, or download this guide to gain a better understanding of how to use the portal.
You can also find more instructions on how to manage your profile within Partner center and how to set user permissions here: Configuring Partner Center
Third, review and understand pricing, and billing
Approved partners can retrieve the latest price list in the Sales section, once logged into Partner Center.
For details on the Billing & Invoicing Process, watch this video and download this guide
Fourth, create your customer agreement
Partners are responsible for ensuring that customers understand and accept Microsoft’s terms and conditions, including acceptable use of the Microsoft products and services. What some partners have done is built the Microsoft Cloud Agreement (MCA) into their own customer contract (as a clear separate agreement), so that there is one signing event. Before you can order services on behalf of a customer, the customer must have accepted the MCA.
You can access a copy of the Microsoft Cloud Agreement here: Customer agreement template
I would also highly recommend reviewing the FAQ page on Contracts: Contracts FAQ
Other Key Resources
Be sure to check out the How-To section in Partner Center. There are many more articles and guides to help you with everything from providing support to your customers, understanding risk, and using the APIs to automate customer management.
I would also recommend bookmarking the CSP Page within the MPN site. This page is home to the extensive FAQ library, product availability & training, details on support options for partners, and more.
Hopefully, by following the steps above you can get setup and running with CSP fairly quickly. The only element of onboarding that has not been covered here is developing packaged offers to lead with. We will cover ideas and best practices on this in another post.
For example, the competition between the father, Fyodor, and his eldest son Dmitri, for the love of Grushenka, a beautiful 22 years old woman, can teach some lessons on how to build a trusted brand in the fierce competitive market in the twenty-first century.
Now, pay attention to what John Morgan, author of Brand Against the Machine, said: he states that the only thing that really distinguishes your company from another it's your brand, and your brand is defined by how your customers and potential customers feel about you, their perception about yourself, and their confidence, and connection with you.
Your brand is defined by how your customers and potential customers, feel about you, their perception about yourself, and their confidence, and connection with you.
Let's go back to The Brothers Karamazov, Grushenka is young, beautiful, extremely attractive, and she's aware of it. Attracts attention wherever she passes. But her motivation is not noble though later seek redemption. She seeks financial independence at all costs even if it means leaving her admirers, totally crazed, and place even father and son against each other. Do not kid yourself judging by first impression, because she has a hidden history that needs to be explored. Grushenka, if she was a brand, she would have one of the components that compose a Trusted Brand: Visibility. Here is the first lesson on how to build a trusted brand.
1. Visibility is what first takes you to the door and your ability is what keeps you there. Often, many companies have incredible stories of generations of innovation and success, but you need to explore it by talking to them one, two, three or as many times as necessary until the hidden treasures are found to be used towards a greater visibility of the brand.
Dmitri Karamazov understood perfectly this lesson. A beautiful woman like Grushenka draws attention, yes, she has great visibility, but not automatically mean she was someone with whom to have and maintain a trusting relationship. Can you imagine the Dmitri's disappointment, hearing her beautiful lips, saying:
"I did not promised you anything", here we have a second lesson.
2. Attention does not equal trust. Customer trust is the most important thing for your business. Although brand visibility is key this does not equate to sales messages more thunderous. Companies need to focus on selling trust and then sales will come. Morgan believes that customers don’t care how you do “it”, they just care that you do.
After some time of relationship with Grushenka, Dmitri was completely in love. Despite having available as an option, another woman much more beautiful, rich, and stable, he remained faithful to his love for Grushenka. No other made sense. Our third and last lesson:
3. Relationship. You must build a kind of relationship with your customers and consumers to make them feel they are cheating case choose another brand. For a brand to gain authority, the company needs to be positioned as a resource and not simply as a service or product. Truth be told, its products and services do not differ much from the producer or marketer on the corner of your street. The differential is positioning the product or service as a solution to the needs of its customers. The goal is not to be perceived as a great choice of high quality, is marketing a product or service, but be perceived as the ONLY option.
Building a successful brand involves the value of what you can do for someone and it must always be believable, desirable, and achievable. Your brand may not be for everyone, and so far, so good. Your goal should be building trust and rapport with a select group of brand ambassadors who will carry the flag for you and fly it with pride.
In the novel The Brothers Karamazov, the youngest son Alexei is the hero. Young, good-natured, friendly, and spiritual. His friendship with Grushenka is such a positive influence, making she seeks for redemption, resulting in the qualities' outcrop like: kindness and generosity that were hidden despite her proud and fiery temper.
If Grushenka was a brand, and you, responsible for transforming her into a trusted brand, what would you do?
Reading the novel The Brothers Karamazov from Dostoyevsky may help, suddenly, finds an answer.
P.S.: You can read a Brazilian Portuguese version of this article clicking here.
If you follow the below link and user the configuration item and get the inventory , the data will be in the database .
I have few request coming in asking for reports for the same. I have created two reports and sharing the rdl with you all so that it can be useful.
1. Computers with a Specific account (user or Group ) in local Administrator
2. Local Administrators for a specific Computers
1. Download the RDL file and save it is the server we have reporting Service point.
2. Go to Http:// ˂ReportServerName˃ /reports and got to Configmgr
3. Select Upload files …In the window click on browse and select the RDL file. Click ok . You can select the folder you would like to upload
4. Once uploaded Select the repot and then select Manage
5. Select Data sources and click on browse
6.Select the ConfigMgr folder expand and go to the bottom and select the data source and select ok.
Once done you should be able to see the report and run the report
Hope this helps
Microsoft Infrastructure Consultant
Olá comunidade Wiki Ninjas Brasil.
Sejam muito bem-vindos à mais uma Atualização Internacional.
Hoje queremos destacar a comunidade italiana.
Atenção especial a EMILIANO MUSSO.
Ele é membro da comunidade desde 2013.
MVP em Visual Studio and Development Technologies.
Autor no blog Wiki Ninjas Italiano - https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/wikininjasit/
Appassionato di programmazione, i miei primi passi sono stati con Pascal e C/C++. Dal 2003 svolgo l'attività di sviluppatore per professione, con particolare accento sul Framework .NET e SQL Server. Mi adatto piuttosto bene alle varie tecnologie, e adoro apprendere nozioni nuove. Sul versante web, PHP e MySQL sono le mie specialità.Um dos membros mais ativos na comunidade ele escreveu diversos artigos para o TechNet Wiki.
Essa é uma lista simples de suas várias contribuições:
- User Page: Emiliano Musso
- Parse a JSON stream to show TechNet Medals on WPF ListBox
- Create Azure Database and use it via C#
- Geolocalize a device and store coordinates on Webserver
- How to Create Custom MMC and Add TaskPad
- Calculate Fractions in VB.NET
- Making a Windows Phone App to read TechNet profile through JSON
- Basis of Neural Networks in Visual Basic .NET
- Sort and Filter CSV Files with DataTable and DataView
- VB.NET: Invoke Method to update UI from secondary threads
- T-SQL: Extending DATEADD Function to Skip Weekend Days
- Prime Number Factorization with Small Basic
- Data Manipulation from SQL Server source through controls and LINQ
- Basic Examples of WPF Data Binding
Outras colaborações podem ser localizadas no sistema busca do TechNet Wiki basta acessar Emiliano Musso.
Agradecemos pelas ótimas colaborações na comunidade Emiliano, parabéns.
Participe de nosso grupo Wiki Ninjas Brasil no facebook:
Obrigado a todos pela atenção.
Wiki Ninja Hezequias Vasconcelos @++
Stack Trace (Found in the Application Event Log)
The extensible extension returned an unsupported error.
The stack trace is:
"System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Microsoft.IdentityManagement.MA.LotusDomino.DominoException.ExceptionManager.<>c__DisplayClass9.<GetExceptionCode>b__1(XElement items)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Count[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Microsoft.IdentityManagement.MA.LotusDomino.DominoException.ExceptionManager.GetExceptionCode(String errorCode, String errorMessage)
at Microsoft.IdentityManagement.MA.LotusDomino.DominoException.ExceptionManager.InvokeException(COMException ex)
at Microsoft.IdentityManagement.MA.LotusDomino.LotusDominoMA.GetImportEntries(GetImportEntriesRunStep importRunStep)
Forefront Identity Manager 4.1.3441.0"
Stack Trace (Found in Lotus Notes Log)
ConnectorsLog Error: 3 : Method Name : LotusDominoMA : GetImportEntries COM Exception Occurred
--------- Outer Exception Data ---------
Message: Notes error: Network operation did not complete in a reasonable amount of time; please retry
Exception root Exception type: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
Stack Trace: at Domino.IView.get_AllEntries()
at Microsoft.IdentityManagement.MA.LotusDomino.NotesClientWrapper.ImportOperations.GetAllDocumentsByIteration(ImportProperty importProperties)
at Microsoft.IdentityManagement.MA.LotusDomino.NotesClientWrapper.ImportOperations.SetDocumentCollectionByView(ImportProperty importProperties, String viewFilter)
at Microsoft.IdentityManagement.MA.LotusDomino.NotesClientWrapper.ImportOperations.ImportByView(ImportProperty importProperties, String viewFilter)
at Microsoft.IdentityManagement.MA.LotusDomino.NotesClientWrapper.ImportOperations.FullImportByView(ImportProperty importProperties, String importFilter)
at Microsoft.IdentityManagement.MA.LotusDomino.NotesClientWrapper.ImportOperations.Import(Context context, IDominoOperations operations, ImportProperty importProp)
at Microsoft.IdentityManagement.MA.LotusDomino.NotesClientWrapper.DominoClient.Import(Context context, IDominoOperations operations, ImportProperty importProp)
at Microsoft.IdentityManagement.MA.LotusDomino.Import.GetImportEntries(ImportProperty importProperties, Context context)
at Microsoft.IdentityManagement.MA.LotusDomino.LotusDominoMA.GetImportEntries(GetImportEntriesRunStep importRunStep)
Target Site: get_AllEntries
Lotus Notes Connector Related Information
Por: Leonardo Villar O Microsoft Azure PowerShell fornece cmdlets para desenvolvedores e administradores para que eles possam implementar e gerenciar aplicativos no Azure. Esses cmdlets estão sendo atualizados constantemente onde alguns problemas estão sendo corrigidos e o produto em si ficando cada vez melhor. E para que possamos usufruir de novas funcionalidades e também ter as correções de problemas já identificados precisamos mantê-lo sempre atualizado. Nesse post vamos mostrar como verificar...(read more)
Hello, Wiki Ninjas!
Today is Friday with International Community Update.
The end of February is as follows:
The topic of this month:
どうも、Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) 担当の成田です。
今回は、社内でお使いの Web サイトを社外からご利用いただくことができる機能 (Azure Active Directory Application Proxy、以降 AADAP) をご紹介します。
本機能は Azure Active Directory の特定エディション (Premium または Basic) でご利用いただくことができます。もちろん EMS にも含まれます。
Azure Active Directory のエディションの違いについては下記をご確認ください。(ページ内では “アプリケーション プロキシ” と記載されている機能です。)
Azure Active Directory のエディション
AADAP とは、ずばり、社内の Web サイトを社外から安全に利用するための機能です！
インターネット越しに社内リソースにアクセスしたい場合、Office 365 をはじめとする SaaS アプリを利用する場合は問題ないとして、社内の Web サイトについても社外から利用したいといったニーズも多いのではないでしょうか。
社内で利用している Web サイトを社外から利用する場合、一般的には VPN や SSL-VPN のリバース プロキシを DMZ に配置することをご検討いただくことも多いと思いますが、その場合はネットワーク構成の変更や追加コストが発生します。
Azure Active Directory Premium や EMS (Enterprise Mobility Suite) のライセンスを保有しているお客様は、今回ご紹介する AADAP を利用することができますので、ネットワーク構成の変更や追加コストが発生することなく、上記のニーズに応えることができます。
ユーザーは公開された Web アプリケーションの URL (クラウド サービスとして提供される AADAP) にアクセスし、AADAP と社内ネットワークにインストールされたコネクタが中継して通信を行い、ユーザーに Web コンテンツを提供します。
コネクタと AADAP 間は、コネクタから AADAP への 443 ポート (送信方向) の通信になっているため、DMZ 上のファイアウォールなどで受信方向の追加のポート開放は通常は不要です。(※必要なポートは後述)
当然、クライアントから AADAP への通信も HTTPS で行いますので、通信全体の安全を担保しながら社内の Web サイトを社外に公開することが可能です。
さらに、Azure Active Directory Premium を認証基盤として利用するため、下記のような Azure Active Directory の一般的なメリットも享受できます。
・社内のActive Directory と同期を行うことで、社内でお使いの資格情報を使用して認証を行うことができる (Office 365 をお使いの場合は、それと同じ資格情報で認証/SSO できる)
コネクタから AADAP への送信方向の通信では以下のポートが使用されます。これらのポートはすべて開放する必要があります。
AADAP の設定方法はについては、以下の URL に Step By Step が公開されておりますので参考にしてください。
Azure AD アプリケーション プロキシの有効化
Azure AD アプリケーション プロキシを使用してアプリケーションを発行する
また、コネクタは ”コネクタ グループ” というグループで管理することができ、各グループごとに公開するアプリケーションを分けることができます。
コネクタ グループの使用イメージを 2 つ紹介します。
コネクタ グループ 1 には 2 台のコネクタが紐づけられており、2 つの Web サイトを公開しています。この構成の場合、コネクタ 1 のサービスがダウンした場合でもコネクタ 2 のみで Web サイトの公開を継続できます。
コネクタ グループ 2 には 1 台のコネクタが紐づけられており、1 つの Web サイトを公開しています。この構成の場合、コネクタ 3 のサービスがダウンするとユーザーに Web サイトを公開できなくなります。
コネクタ グループは 1 つだけであり、全てのコネクタがすべての Web サイトを公開しています。この構成の場合、コネクタ 1 とコネクタ 2 の 2 台のサービスがダウンした場合でも、コネクタ 3 がすべての Web サイトの公開を継続できます。(ただし、全てのユーザー リクエストの負荷を 1 台のコネクタで処理できるかは別の話ですが・・。)
AADAP で公開する Web サイトを参照する際、ユーザーの本人確認を強化するために多要素認証を有効化することが可能です。
オプションは以下の 3 つです。
・多要素認証を常に要求する (Require Multi-factor authentication)
・会社のネットワーク外からアクセスする場合に多要素認証を要求する (Require Multi-factor authentication when not at work)
・会社のネットワーク外からのアクセスを拒否する (Block access when not at work)
AADAP で公開するアプリケーションの MFA 関連の設定は下記です。“ルール” セクションに記載されている 3 つのオプションがそれぞれ上記に該当します。(at work の翻訳が微妙ですが・・上記の意味に読み替えてください)
公開するアプリケーションに MFA を設定する場合は下記の URL もご確認ください。
これまで紹介してきた AADAP ですが、SSO の構成を行うことも可能です。
例えば、Office 365 にアクセスを行っていたユーザーが https://web1.contoso.comという URL で公開された Web サイトにアクセスを行うと、資格情報の入力なしで社内サイトの http://web1のコンテンツをブラウザに表示することができます。
このような SSO は Kerberos の制約付き委任 (KCD) という仕組みを利用するため、認証方式として統合 Windows 認証 (IWA) を利用している Web サイトでなければならないという条件があります。
社内で使用している Web サイトが Windows Server でホストされている場合には IWA を認証方式として使用している場合も多いと思いますので、その場合は SPN などのいくつかの設定を行うことで SSO を構成できます。
IWA 以外の認証方式のサイトの場合 SSO はできませんが、サイトを公開すること自体は可能ですのでご安心ください。
アプリケーション プロキシを使用したシングル サインオン
AADAP の構成を行う上で問題が発生した場合、下記のトラブル シューティング ガイドが役に立ちます。
例えば、統合 Windows 認証の Web サイトの SSO を構成する場合は SPN の設定を正しく行う必要がありますが、設定が正しくない場合のトラブルシューティングにはネットワークや認証の知識と経験が必要です。
例として、Office 365 や他の SaaS アプリを、様々なモバイル デバイス (iOS、Android、Windows) からアクセスして業務を行うという働き方が想定されます。
このようなワークスタイルにおいて業務生産性は間違いなく向上しますが、一方で ID/デバイス/データのセキュリティが懸念になる場面があることも事実であり、このような懸念に対するソリューションとしてマイクロソフトでは EMS (Enterprise Mobility Suite) を提供しています。
EMS には今回ご紹介した AADAP 以外にも、クラウドとモバイルを活用したワークスタイルを支える機能が提供されておりますので、ワークスタイル変革を計画されている企業様においては、ぜひご検討いただけると幸いです。
Jede Woche stellen wir ein interessantes Channel 9 Video für Euch hier zur Verfügung, damit Ihr stets einen Wissensvorsprung haben könnt.
Diese Woche stellen wir Euch eine Videoserie von der TechNet Conference (Tag 1) vor, die viele interessante Interviews beinhaltet...
TechNet Conference Day 1
Viel Spaß :)
Bonjour communauté Français Wiki Ninja.
Bienvenue sur la liste des principaux contributeurs de cette semaine.
En vedette rouge contribuable Français dans la communauté internationale.
7,919 utilisateurs ont contribué à 22,907 pages, 176,487 critiques et 103,120 commentaires.
Article Award Plus à Jour
Plus grande quantité de contenu mis à jour en un seul article
Le rédacteur en chef de cette semaine était Hicham KADIRI - MTFC,
La plus longue Article Award
Biggest article mis à jour cette semaine
Le rédacteur en chef de cette semaine était Hicham KADIRI - MTFC,
Article Award Plupart Révisée
Article avec le plus de révisions en une semaine
Le rédacteur en chef de cette semaine était Hicham KADIRI - MTFC,
Article Prix Les Plus Populaires
La collaboration est le nom du jeu!
Le rédacteur en chef de cette semaine était Hicham KADIRI - MTFC,
Merci beaucoup à tous nos collaborateurs pour une autre grande semaine de collaboration.
Nous sommes heureux pour ce groupe consacre la communauté de la France et de mettre à l'honneur..
La semaine prochaine, nous serons de retour avec plus forts.
Bonne semaine à tous et je vous remercie.
Wiki Ninja Hezequias Vasconcelos @++
Its been a while I m here at my blog. Believe me breaks work in amazing ways. This article is primarily for information security audience. But it wont hurt non-security folks either, as it would make sense to anybody. Many organisation even now don't have an information security program and obviously do not have security incident program, which usually is a subset of a security program. I wont get into defining , what is a incident and what's a security incident and what's the difference between them in order to stay focussed on current topic.
As an example, I will discuss a scenario. So one of the organisations had an incident, they thought was a security incident, as suddenly they started seeing pop-ups, authentication prompts on client machines, with different messages. Looking at this weird behaviour, their team that was working on it, thought its a malware attack. That team and their executive management were in extremely panic state. I was engaged on it in later stages of our engagements. After understanding the scenario and problems they were encountering. My first question to them was, what is the Business Impact of this incident? they took some time to answer that question, as probably they did not think it was necessary to think about the business impact of that incident or event. Answer although came little late, was about possibility of unauthorized disclosure.
Based on that response, I checked "netstat -ano" on one of the problem machines, a client machine. There were not more then few established connections, out of them few were SMB/CIFS connections going to their known file servers, remaining connections were also going to known local machines, which were verified individually. Tcpview tool from sysinternal also provided details of the processes who had initiated those connections , all those processes were also known processes. Previously our engineers had also checked (ASEPs)auto runs, using autorun tool from sysinternal ,nothing suspicious was seen in that. Same was true with process explorer tool when it was run on the same machine earlier, no suspicious processes. Then, I took network captures using netmon 3.4 tool, to check the SMB/CIFS traffic and verify if files are getting created on destination machines or on the local machine, nothing of that sort was seen in traces either.
So from observations so far, there was no evidence of malicious activity on the network from that machine and even locally. They informed us that certain files were getting created after some time, in a particular folder and wanted answer on that occurrence. I suggested them to enable auditing on that folder and we will be able to find out which process of an application is creating those files in that folder. While our AD team helped them in setting up auditing on that problem folder. We ran our famous tool that collects all ,volatile and non-volatile information, along with USN journal info using which we can track activities on files. Data analysis of that, also pointed to one thing, "No Evidence of Malicious activity".
Then answer for creation of files in a particular folder, came from auditing I got implemented by our AD team. It pointed to a misbehaving application creating those files and other weird activities, that were occurring on the machines. It was hard to believe for some ,who thought it was all malicious and it was a security Incident, but in reality it was not. But when we look back from where it started and where it ended. There so many lessons in it to be learned.
Lessons to be learned, point to serious business need of a Security Incident Management Program
First impression of this episode, CHAOS and PANIC. This caused guys who were working on it ,from that organisation side and their Executive team to go in extreme panic and stressful state whole day. This could have been avoided completely, if they had a Security Incident Management Program in place. You ask me how? There are open standards( ISC2 ), SANS and so many other institutions that talk about security Incident management. At Microsoft, we also have an offering on this ,its called POP SIM(Security Incident Management). I however would talk just about the standard and if our customers get interested in POP SIM, we can have separate discussions with them.
In general, this program allows an organisation to create a framework and policies about how to deal with an security incident . Following diagram explains the usual flow of it, so when incident comes, usually reported by IDS,SEIM,firewall logs, suspicious activity seen by users,admins etc. Its triaged to check, if its truly a security incident, if its false positive then its handled like an usual event(non-security incident).
After initial determination, once its determined that its not a false positive and indeed is a security Incident. It is categorized into predefined incident categories, based on business impact of the incident and as per previously determined security incident management policies. Then as per the policies, its occurrence is communicated to right teams and right people for further handling.
Note: Diagram, here I have drawn based on inputs from various books on this subject mainly ISC2 and related books and here it is purely for informational and educational purpose.
Incident response is mix of steps that happen in series and steps that happen in parallel. At this stage two things happen in parallel, they are :
2. Investigations with initial RCA to reduce the impact.
Objective is(apart from reducing the impact), to stop the spread of incident any further and also to contain the access of attacker, in case its a directed attack without giving hint to them, as this can go horribly wrong ,if not handled delicately and with caution. This is done ,if we want to track the attackers and prosecute them.
Then, in next stage of detailed analysis, more data is collected using various tools and deeper root cause analysis is done to find out who did it, how they did it, how they came in, in case its a directed attack.
But if its just a malware, then how it came, what AV we are using, is it updated to latest, is it able to detect it. If not have we contacted AV vendor for signatures yet? What's the nature of malware, how it spreads, containment is super important for spread mitigation.
This is a circular process, as based on new evidence, many steps are revisited again.
After RCA and finding root cause of the incident and reducing the impact and containment, Recovery process starts, to bring back affected systems and networks to production.Its also a tricky thing, its a risk based business decision, whether to rebuild a compromised system or just a repair or clean or removal by AV is good enough,decision that an organisation has to take based on their own scenario, how much time ,money effort they are willing to put in this. Recovery it self is a huge topic and would need separate dedicated discussion.
Then incident needs to be closed ,it becomes more important when there are multiple incidents happening, it will be difficult to track progress of them.So based on criteria established in policies ,incident shall be closed after it meets that criteria.
Reporting of incident with post-mortem of how,when what,where happened, to engaged and concerned people. From here lessons learnt are used to mend the established security incident policies, to ensure mistakes are not repeated and organisation matures its process further based on this input.
Replaying the Example Incident
Lets assume that, there is another organisation, who also have security incident management program in place, when this organisation runs into this same issue, they would perform triaging, with an experienced skilled triaging team, in this step itself they would have filtered this incident as a false positive and would have handled it as a non security incident or event.
In case, if they were paranoid and to be on safer side decided to consider it as a security incident, then in the next stage of categorizing the incident based on the business Impact, they would have effectively categorized it as Severity C. This however requires experienced and skilled team members, this is where, if they don't have their own they can engage Microsoft or any other trusted third party to help them.
So this organisation following their security incident management program, would have effectively managed the incident without panic ,chaos and resulting extreme stress for people engaged on the incident.
Business and Money
You can clearly imagine, if you don't have this program, if 10 incidents happen you will manage them with same chaos, panic and extreme stress. End result, you can imagine that too, it costs lot of money to engage resources on each incident. If you spend USD 10,000 on one Incident at minimum (a very low figure in reality), its easy math to know how much you will spend on 10.
But if you do have a Security Incident Management program, Then probably you may spend USD 10,000 on high impact incident and probably USD 500 on an incident that appeared initially as a security incident but after triaging, it was marked as a false positive and sent out to be handled as a non security incident to IT team instead of security team.
It would also save so much of time for people involved which can be utilized in better ways. Obviously, low stress levels and happier lives.
Microsoft hat sich eine 7-Monate-lange Tour vorgenommen, um Interessierte IT-ler über die aktuellsten Cloud Technologien zu informieren, nämlich die Microsoft Cloud Roadshow.
Das Besondere an der Cloud Roadshow ist, dass hier Top-Experten – viele davon direkt aus den Produktteams in Redmond – an 16 Orten in rund 80 Sessions an zwei Konferenztagen über alle Top-aktuellen Themen informieren, die mit der Microsoft Cloud zu tun haben. Die Teilnahme ist kostenfrei.
Die Liste zeigt die aktuellen Stationen der Cloudroadshow (Cities).
Alle Sessions finden in englischer Sprache statt. Die Inhalte der über 80 Vorträge reichen von Productivity, Security, Networking, Big Data, Hyper-V und Container-Technologien bis hin zu Developer-Themen wie Mobile Apps, App Services, IoT, Storage und DevOps.
Unsere Martina Grom war an drei Stationen mit Sessions zu "Tools and tips for administering Office 365" und "Understanding and troubleshooting Office 365 end user performance issues" dabei. Generell waren die Events sehr gut gefüllt, London war übervoll. Hier ein paar visuelle Eindrücke von der Microsoft Cloud Roadshow.
Der Twitter Hashtag lautet übrigens #MSCloudRoadShow.
Leider macht die Microsoft Cloud Roadshow nicht in unserer Region Halt, die nächste Lokation wären The Hague oder Mailand im Mai.
Für Alle, die nicht verreisen wollen, sich die Sessions aber trotzdem ansehen wollen, gibt es eine Abhilfe!
Nämlich in der Microsoft Virtual Academy/Cloud-Roadshow.
Die gute Nachricht ist also: Alle Sessions der Microsoft Cloud Roadshow sind in der MVA abrufbar!
Hier sind wirklich sehr viele spannende Themen verfügbar. Unbedingt reinschauen!
Wir wünschen viel Spaß beim Erforschen der neuesten Microsoft Cloud-Technologien in der MVA!
A new eBook on BizTalk Server Extensibility has been published through the BizTalk360 website. It has been written by Eldert Grootenboer, Johann Cooper and Steef-Jan Wiggers and reviewed by Sandro Pereira, Mark Brimble and James Corbould. The authors and reviewers are active community members in the TechNet Wiki (BizTalk articles) and/or BizTalk Forums.
Th authors discussed opportunities of writing a book for a well-known publisher. Unfortunately a deal never materialized and they started to think about other options. The initial thought was to create a white paper on BizTalk Server Extensibility as this didn’t have the attention we though it should have. They felt the .NET framework empowers BizTalk Server in a very valuable way, if applied with thought. On the TechNet Wiki you find other examples demonstrating that like instrumenting your solution for logging and/or tracing purposes leveraging Event Tracing for Windows:
This eBook goes hand in hand with the BizTalk resources on the Technet Wiki as many information and samples in the book reference Wiki Articles. The 300+ articles currently available are a rich library that empowers other people to create more information like in this eBook. The authors and reviewers of this eBook contribute to the TechNet Wiki or endorse in various channels. And it shows that after almost 5 years since 2011 that the TechNet Wiki has evolved into a mature collaboration platform.
Enjoy reading it the eBook and TechNet Wiki articles of your interest,
I thought I would share this cartoon to help lighten the conversation when people incorrectly use the term ‘on premise’ when they mean ‘on premises’. I know English is not everyone’s first language, but I believe we can empower everyone to be better at not only technology but also at human communications.
And don't forget to visit other exciting Grammarman adventures at grammarmancomic.
DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) サーバーと NAP (Network Access Protection) をご利用いただく際、NAP クライアントの検疫動作について制限となる動作をご報告致します。
DHCP サーバーにおいて、NAP 強制を構成する方法を下記サイトにて公開しております。
・チェックリスト : DHCP の NAP 強制を構成する
また、Windows Server 2008 R2 環境において冗長構成を実現する方法として、ブログ情報を下記サイトにて公開しております。
・NAP internal-4 ～ 予期しない検疫チェックの結果: DHCP サービスのタイムアウト編 ～
・Tech Net Blog - "Windows Server 使い倒し塾" - NAP DHCP におけるサーバーの冗長化構成
Windows Server 2012 以降、DHCP サーバーの冗長化を実現する方法として、DHCP フェールオーバーの機能が実装されました。
当該挙動については現時点 (2016/3/4 時点) で NAP 強制利用時の機能制限となることが判明しておりますので、下記のような構成をご検討中の場合には予めご考慮下さいますようお願い申し上げます。
DHCP フェールオーバー状態: 正常
※ 上記状態においては、赤線に記載される NAP クライアントのユニキャストに対し、DHCP サーバー (アクティブ) が正常に応答を返します。
DHCP フェールオーバー状態: パートナー停止中
※ 上記状態において、NAP クライアントに IP アドレスがリースされますが、NAP 検疫動作によって送信される赤線部分のユニキャスト パケットは DHCP サーバー (スタンバイ) によって破棄されます。
この動作は、以下公開情報に記載されますように、DHCP フェールオーバー スタンバイ側の仕様動作となります。
・DHCP Failover Protocol
※ 3.1.1. および 3.1.2. に該当致します。
これによって、NAP クライアント側のネットワーク アクセスが制限される場合がございます。
当該制限を回避しつつ、DHCP サーバーおよび NPS サーバーの冗長構成を実現したい場合、DHCP フェールオーバーを使用せず、それぞれ DHCP 兼 NPS サーバーを単体で複数台構成し、全クラアントの IP アドレスを予約レコードとして登録することで実現可能です。
Top Contributors of the Week
Welcome back for another analysis of contributions to TechNet Wiki over the last week.
First up, the weekly leader board snapshot...
As always, here are the results of another weekly crawl over the updated articles feed.
Most Revisions Award
Who has made the most individual revisions
#1 Sandro Pereira with 109 revisions.
#2 Richard Mueller with 34 revisions.
#3 Tjaart van der Walt with 28 revisions.
Just behind the winners but also worth a mention are:
#4 Nathanaël Stassart with 19 revisions.
#5 Vinay Manikanda with 16 revisions.
#6 FLauffer with 16 revisions.
#7 Ed Price - MSFT with 12 revisions.
#8 SYEDSHANU with 12 revisions.
#9 Jeff Ingalls with 10 revisions.
#10 Hasan Koroglu with 9 revisions.
Most Articles Updated Award
Who has updated the most articles
#1 Sandro Pereira with 73 articles.
#2 Richard Mueller with 30 articles.
#3 Abdullah Altintas with 7 articles.
Just behind the winners but also worth a mention are:
#4 Ken Cenerelli with 5 articles.
#5 Peter Geelen - MSFT with 5 articles.
#6 Hasan Koroglu with 5 articles.
#7 Denis Dyagilev with 5 articles.
#8 Santhosh Sivarajan- with 4 articles.
#9 FLauffer with 4 articles.
#10 Ryen Kia Zhi Tang with 3 articles.
Most Updated Article Award
Largest amount of updated content in a single article
Well, this is a story of skulduggery and heroism...
Evil spam descended upon some of our finest literary works. Evil spam daubed all over historical wiki documents.
Thankfully a band of heroes fought back with the revert button, and the spam was no more.
Longest Article Award
Biggest article updated this week
This week's largest document to get some attention is ASP.NET MVC User Role Base Menu Management Using WEB API And AngularJS, by SYEDSHANU
A masterpiece from a wiki master. Well worth a look.
Most Revised Article Award
Article with the most revisions in a week
This week's reviser was Tjaart van der Walt
Busy bee Tjaart is working on an excellent read. Very useful and relevant for many in this crowd.
Most Popular Article Award
Collaboration is the name of the game!
[A rash of last minute entries help us produce yet another remarkable month of contributions. Go feat your eyes and your brain on this treasure chest of technical treats!
This week's revisers were Ken Cenerelli, XAML guy, Vinay Manikanda, SAMIR FARHAT, Natig Gurbanov, FLauffer, Nathanaël Stassart, Nonki Takahashi, Vivek Jagga, Ryen Kia Zhi Tang, George Chondrompilas, Magnus (MM8), Mahdi Tehrani& Ed Price - MSFT
Well, Guru March came second so I jumped to this next, so congrats Hassan for a "two reviser" most popular win!
Ninja Edit Award
A ninja needs lightning fast reactions!
Below is a list of this week's fastest ninja edits. That's an edit to an article after another person
Let's celebrate our winners!
Below are a few statistics on this week's award winners.
Most Revisions Award Winner
The reviser is the winner of this category.
Sandro Pereira has been interviewed on TechNet Wiki!
Sandro Pereira has featured articles on TechNet Wiki!
Sandro Pereira has won 47 previous Top Contributor Awards. Most recent five shown below:
Sandro Pereira has TechNet Guru medals, for the following articles:
Most Articles Award Winner
The reviser is the winner of this category.
Sandro Pereira is mentioned above.
Most Updated Article Award Winner
The author is the winner, as it is their article that has had the changes.
Ed Price - MSFT
Ed Price - MSFT has been interviewed on TechNet Wiki!
Ed Price - MSFT has featured articles on TechNet Wiki!
Ed Price - MSFT has won 136 previous Top Contributor Awards. Most recent five shown below:
Ed Price - MSFT has TechNet Guru medals, for the following articles:
Longest Article Award Winner
The author is the winner, as it is their article that is so long!
SYEDSHANU has been interviewed on TechNet Wiki!
SYEDSHANU has won 5 previous Top Contributor Awards:
SYEDSHANU has TechNet Guru medals, for the following articles:
SYEDSHANU has not yet had any featured articles (see below)
Most Revised Article Winner
The author is the winner, as it is their article that has ben changed the most
Tjaart van der Walt
Tjaart van der Walt has won 2 previous Top Contributor Awards:
Tjaart van der Walt has not yet had any interviews, featured articles or TechNet Guru medals (see below)
Most Popular Article Winner
The author is the winner, as it is their article that has had the most attention.
XAML guy has been interviewed on TechNet Wiki!
XAML guy has featured articles on TechNet Wiki!
XAML guy has won 103 previous Top Contributor Awards. Most recent five shown below:
XAML guy has TechNet Guru medals, for the following articles:
This is the first Top Contributors award for Hasan Koroglu on TechNet Wiki! Congratulations Hasan Koroglu!
Hasan Koroglu has not yet had any interviews, featured articles or TechNet Guru medals (see below)
Ninja Edit Award Winner
The author is the reviser, for it is their hand that is quickest!
This is the first Top Contributors award for Natig Gurbanov on TechNet Wiki! Congratulations Natig Gurbanov!
Natig Gurbanov has not yet had any interviews, featured articles or TechNet Guru medals (see below)
Wow, wow and wow! Another busy week. So much to read!
Every day, in every way, we are getting better, and better! ;)
Pete Laker (XAML guy)
このポストは、2016 年 3 月 2 日に投稿された Cloud Platform Release Announcements for March 2, 2016 の翻訳です。
こちらのブログでは、クラウド プラットフォーム チームが進める一連の新しい更新をまとめて紹介します。
マイクロソフトは、現在の "モバイル ファースト、クラウド ファースト" の世界で、エンタープライズでのクラウド文化の採用を可能にするテクノロジとツールを提供します。当社の差別化されたイノベーション、包括的モバイル ソリューション、および開発者ツールが、クラウド ファースト時代の真の可能性を実現する上で、すべてのお客様を支援します。
クラウドでの迅速なイノベーションを期待されるお客様にお応えして、マイクロソフトは幅広い クラウド プラットフォーム製品ポートフォリオ を提供しています。お客様に最新情報を提供するため、以下の一覧に当社の最新リリースをまとめました。また、より多くの情報を必要とされるお客様のために、詳細情報へのリンクも示しています。今回の更新内容は次のとおりです...(read more)